Wednesday, 24 January 2007
First Blog
Well here I am in blog land, mainly due to trying to contact someone. About me, well I work part time teaching Yoga (ashtanga style) and Pilates (classical) I am a mum to three aged 10, 4 and 2 and am training to teach secondary R.E. I am also learning to drive, have to be honest not enjoying it most (the driving bit that is). Generally spend most of my life running in circles trying to catch up with I havent managed to do or trying to remember what I should be doing next. I guess I am quite a rarity in that I am a yoga teacher and a Catholic which probably makes me a not very good yogi or a not very good Catholic or a bit of both in many minds, but I have my own opinions on that. Thats all for now, you must excuse the long sentences it seems the more tired I become the less I punctuate,,,,,,,,,,, (a few spare commas place at will)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment